Saturday, December 8, 2018

Simple Trip to the Dentist?

I think it was a deep dish pizza, took a bite and the old bridge decided to give it up. The wife made an appointment and she let me know. Now dentists and prying out fingernails with a pliers have always been equal in my mind. So I showed up and surprisingly enough, a lot has changed since my last visit. The Novocaine needles aren't 27 inches long anymore, and the dentists are really nice and understand that you may actually fear them. He told me that they would make recommendations on options to fix my problem.
It all started here

  1. So far so good~So some of my teeth had to be yanked and the Dentist told me that the X Rays missed an infection. He told me I should have my personal Doctor check it out and could my Doctor fax him the results. So far I'm not concerned. Then we went and had dinner at my daughter's house and the first thing she asked was if I was growing another head. I was now starting to get a little  concerned, because after two rounds of Penicillin, still no change. Next Post; My Doctor Visit~






No comments:

Post a Comment