Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Adderall ... Really Good...or...Really Bad~

This is one of those times when advice is given because of past experience, like 50
years ago. When I was in High school I was still a very small teenager, waist 27 inches, weighed 109 pounds soaking wet. I was the perfect size and weight to become a jockey. I had always had a love for horses and my neighbor at the time, had a love for betting on them~
That's Jorca and me coming out of the 2 hole
 When I graduated he took me out to Suffolk Downs in East Boston and introduced me to Trainer Eddie Anspach who gave me a job walking "Hots" (cool down horses after workouts) I didn't get a chance to ride or even get on a horse for several months. That was par for the course I found out~ Once I started exercising the horses in the morning and following the boss's directions during race workouts, he helped me get my Jockey's license and I was literally, off to the races. My second year I was starting to struggle with my weight and I asked some fellow Jocks if there was a way I could deal with it and they told me to see Dr. Swartz the track doctor.
I did see the Dr. and he opened up this big pill book and said which ones do you want? They were all photos of Amphetamine in different colors and strengths. He told me not to worry because all the jockey's took them. Little did I realize that I was now getting on a train I didn't think I would ever get off~

No comments:

Post a Comment