Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Real Story about St. Patrick, Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Bountiful Island

Irish Attractions
Irish Mountain Dwelling
Share this video with your kids. I just found it. I went to St. Patrick's school in Stoneham Mass. and the little girl who is asked to share the story, reminds me of a girl that was in my class. Mary Casey, she was so smart she really ticked us off! I think our "Sista" at the time was "Sista" Mary Finnbar, and I think she loved calling on her to inspire us to study and excel. Really? Hey, she kept me at school one night until 9 pm, until I got my Palmer method penmanship paper "perfect!" I was in the third grade, 8 years old, for crying out loud! I'm starting to flinch. Baby steps to 3 o'clock, baby steps to 3 o'clock. I'm better now.
Cliffs of Moher
City Dwelling
The Psychiatrist said this stuff would never come back. You know, when she hit you across the knuckles with the ruler, she hit you with the steel edge, man, that hurt. I'm, ok.  In defense of the Irish being outrageous drinkers, you have to understand, some of the finest whiskeys and stouts are made there, somebody has to drink them!
Same City Dwelling
Different View
The Emerald Isle





No comments:

Post a Comment