Monday, December 3, 2018

Au Gratin Potatoes with Kielbasa

Hillshire Farms Smoked Kielbasa

  • My recipe has a few unique tips to make it the best you have ever tasted! Don't just take my word on it~ Several years ago my wife asked me to make something special for her Artist's Night Out. She told me it had to be "Super Special" because she didn't want to be "embarrased!" Whatever was made had to be very, very special. I asked her to give me a number of people that would be there and she told me at least 50~ I asked if it was a Potluck and she almost threw up in her mouth. We talked and I assured her I would make her something everyone would love. So the night of the event I took her to the oven to show her what I made and she freaked out! She said, "that's peasant food!" I told her "don't take it then, but everybody loves potatoes!" She came home later and and said "you could have made 10 of these and they would all be gone, the Art Center Director was scraping the pan! Thank you so much! It was the star of the event!"
  •  Fresh Russet Potatoes
  • Fresh Sweet onions
  • Whole Milk
  • Super Sharp Cheddar
  • 2 Pounds Kielbasa
  • 2 boxes  Betty Crocker AU Gratin Potatoes
  • Duke's or Hellman's Real Mayonaise
  • 9x14 Deep Dish Casserole Pan
  • 1/4 pound LOL butter
Tomorrow we'll show you how to make it, make sure you got the stuff first~
Finished Product

No comments:

Post a Comment